The Glendale Senior Citizens' 41st Anniversary Party will begin with cocktails at 11:30 a.m., Wednesday, March 12. Lunch follows, 12:30-1:30 p.m., and afterwards Bill and Lin O'Connor will provide musical entertainment.
The party will be at Jack Pandl's Original Whitefish Bay Inn, 1319 E. Henry Clay, Whitefish Bay. Lunch includes entrée, salad, rolls, beverage, and apple strudel. Paid ($18 per person) reservations are due by March 3. Call 414-540-2100. Please note choice of entrée: tenderloin tips over noodles; whitefish with fresh vegetables; Wiener schnitzel with sautéed spaetzel and braised red cabbage. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- BBB Names 2015 Business Ethics Award Winners
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words