The Glendale Senior Citizens' 41st Anniversary Party will begin with cocktails at 11:30 a.m., Wednesday, March 12. Lunch follows, 12:30-1:30 p.m., and afterwards Bill and Lin O'Connor will provide musical entertainment.
The party will be at Jack Pandl's Original Whitefish Bay Inn, 1319 E. Henry Clay, Whitefish Bay. Lunch includes entrée, salad, rolls, beverage, and apple strudel. Paid ($18 per person) reservations are due by March 3. Call 414-540-2100. Please note choice of entrée: tenderloin tips over noodles; whitefish with fresh vegetables; Wiener schnitzel with sautéed spaetzel and braised red cabbage. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.