The Glendale Senior Citizens' 41st Anniversary Party will begin with cocktails at 11:30 a.m., Wednesday, March 12. Lunch follows, 12:30-1:30 p.m., and afterwards Bill and Lin O'Connor will provide musical entertainment.
The party will be at Jack Pandl's Original Whitefish Bay Inn, 1319 E. Henry Clay, Whitefish Bay. Lunch includes entrée, salad, rolls, beverage, and apple strudel. Paid ($18 per person) reservations are due by March 3. Call 414-540-2100. Please note choice of entrée: tenderloin tips over noodles; whitefish with fresh vegetables; Wiener schnitzel with sautéed spaetzel and braised red cabbage. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Fall Registration Info
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- Bayside Resident is Appointed Dean of the Alverno College School of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1