The Glendale Senior Citizens' 41st Anniversary Party will begin with cocktails at 11:30 a.m., Wednesday, March 12. Lunch follows, 12:30-1:30 p.m., and afterwards Bill and Lin O'Connor will provide musical entertainment.
The party will be at Jack Pandl's Original Whitefish Bay Inn, 1319 E. Henry Clay, Whitefish Bay. Lunch includes entrée, salad, rolls, beverage, and apple strudel. Paid ($18 per person) reservations are due by March 3. Call 414-540-2100. Please note choice of entrée: tenderloin tips over noodles; whitefish with fresh vegetables; Wiener schnitzel with sautéed spaetzel and braised red cabbage. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 20 Churches & ABA pro Basketball Team Host a Citywide eWaste Event
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Kick off the season with the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- YOUNG BAYSIDE RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol