Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson will visit the Granville Business Improvement District (BID No. 48) in Milwaukee on Mon., Feb. 17 at 10:00 a.m.
Johnson, who will appear at Busch Precision, 8200 N. Faulkner Rd. in Milwaukee, will discuss his plans for 2014, plus answer questions from attendees. There is no charge to attend.
“This is a great opportunity to find out first hand from Senator Johnson about what he believes will take place within Congress during the year,” said Mark Krause, BID 48 president. “This is a rare opportunity to be heard in Washington, and we’re encouraging business owners and management personnel from BID 48 and surrounding areas to attend the session and be heard.”
Attendees are asked to arrive by 9:30 a.m., with entry to Busch Precision at the shipping/receiving entrance on the southwest corner of the building. For more information, contact Mary Hoehne, BID 48 Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-736-2891.
About Granville Business Improvement District 48
The Granville Business Improvement District is dedicated to the improvement of the Milwaukee community bordered by 60th Street on the east, 95th Street on the west, Glenbrook Road on the north, and Good Hope Road on the south. There are more than 500 commercial, manufacturing, and retail properties within the district.
The objectives of the Granville BID are to enhance the economic viability of local businesses, enhance property values, maximize business facilities, market and promote the friendliness and qualities of services, enhance the community image through safety and beautification, develop overall
area growth, and facilitate economic development and business retention.
For more information, visit www.granvillebusiness.org.
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing