Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson will visit the Granville Business Improvement District (BID No. 48) in Milwaukee on Mon., Feb. 17 at 10:00 a.m.
Johnson, who will appear at Busch Precision, 8200 N. Faulkner Rd. in Milwaukee, will discuss his plans for 2014, plus answer questions from attendees. There is no charge to attend.
“This is a great opportunity to find out first hand from Senator Johnson about what he believes will take place within Congress during the year,” said Mark Krause, BID 48 president. “This is a rare opportunity to be heard in Washington, and we’re encouraging business owners and management personnel from BID 48 and surrounding areas to attend the session and be heard.”
Attendees are asked to arrive by 9:30 a.m., with entry to Busch Precision at the shipping/receiving entrance on the southwest corner of the building. For more information, contact Mary Hoehne, BID 48 Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-736-2891.
About Granville Business Improvement District 48
The Granville Business Improvement District is dedicated to the improvement of the Milwaukee community bordered by 60th Street on the east, 95th Street on the west, Glenbrook Road on the north, and Good Hope Road on the south. There are more than 500 commercial, manufacturing, and retail properties within the district.
The objectives of the Granville BID are to enhance the economic viability of local businesses, enhance property values, maximize business facilities, market and promote the friendliness and qualities of services, enhance the community image through safety and beautification, develop overall
area growth, and facilitate economic development and business retention.
For more information, visit www.granvillebusiness.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- BBB Names 2015 Business Ethics Award Winners
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words
- UW - Oshkosh delivers electrifying speech on common core