Shorewood Public Library will be offering several family friendly events during the month of February. Four story time sessions for very young children during the month including two evening sessions.Toddler Time will be offered Mondays February 3 through 24 from 9:10 to 9:30 a.m. and 7:00 – 7:20 p.m.. Toddler Time is open to two year olds and an adult caregiver.
Rock & Read Lap Sits will be offered Mondays February 3 - 24 from 10:10 – 10:30 a.m. and 6:10 – 6:30 p.m.. Lap Sits are open to children 6 – 23 months and an adult caregiver.
Pre-registration is required for both Toddler Time and Rock & Read Lap Sits.
Special Saturdays return February 1at 10:30 a.m. featuring SingAlong with the Wisconsin Conservatory of Music. A February 22 Saturday Extra will feature a French Storytime with L’Alliance Francaise de Milwaukee. Family Fun Craft Night on February 11 will have a Valentine theme. No registration is needed for Special Saturdays or Family Fun Craft Nights.
For more information about story times and other library events, contact the Shorewood Public Library 847-2670 or visit our website at www.shorewoodlibrary.org or connect with the library on Facebook and Twitter.
- The Comedy of Errors
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities