Shorewood Public Library will be offering several family friendly events during the month of February. Four story time sessions for very young children during the month including two evening sessions.Toddler Time will be offered Mondays February 3 through 24 from 9:10 to 9:30 a.m. and 7:00 – 7:20 p.m.. Toddler Time is open to two year olds and an adult caregiver.
Rock & Read Lap Sits will be offered Mondays February 3 - 24 from 10:10 – 10:30 a.m. and 6:10 – 6:30 p.m.. Lap Sits are open to children 6 – 23 months and an adult caregiver.
Pre-registration is required for both Toddler Time and Rock & Read Lap Sits.
Special Saturdays return February 1at 10:30 a.m. featuring SingAlong with the Wisconsin Conservatory of Music. A February 22 Saturday Extra will feature a French Storytime with L’Alliance Francaise de Milwaukee. Family Fun Craft Night on February 11 will have a Valentine theme. No registration is needed for Special Saturdays or Family Fun Craft Nights.
For more information about story times and other library events, contact the Shorewood Public Library 847-2670 or visit our website at www.shorewoodlibrary.org or connect with the library on Facebook and Twitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary