Shorewood Public Library will be offering several family friendly events during the month of February. Four story time sessions for very young children during the month including two evening sessions.Toddler Time will be offered Mondays February 3 through 24 from 9:10 to 9:30 a.m. and 7:00 – 7:20 p.m.. Toddler Time is open to two year olds and an adult caregiver.
Rock & Read Lap Sits will be offered Mondays February 3 - 24 from 10:10 – 10:30 a.m. and 6:10 – 6:30 p.m.. Lap Sits are open to children 6 – 23 months and an adult caregiver.
Pre-registration is required for both Toddler Time and Rock & Read Lap Sits.
Special Saturdays return February 1at 10:30 a.m. featuring SingAlong with the Wisconsin Conservatory of Music. A February 22 Saturday Extra will feature a French Storytime with L’Alliance Francaise de Milwaukee. Family Fun Craft Night on February 11 will have a Valentine theme. No registration is needed for Special Saturdays or Family Fun Craft Nights.
For more information about story times and other library events, contact the Shorewood Public Library 847-2670 or visit our website at www.shorewoodlibrary.org or connect with the library on Facebook and Twitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Spring Break at the Kohl’s Art Generation Studio!
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration
- Brilliant DPI to Host Open House to Showcase Expanded Office Space
- Accept the Challenge: Become Accredited in Public Relations