AmeriSign & Graphics, a full-service sign, design, digital imaging, and offset printing company, announced that it has changed its name to Brilliant DPI.
With a retail location in Glendale at 6657 N. Sidney Place, Brilliant DPI specializes in serving businesses with structural and monument signage, POP displays, stationary, die-cut graphics, catalogs, vehicle graphics, posters, and banners. Design services include logos, product catalogs, labels, and marketing materials.
When discussing the name change, company president Chris Sherman said, “We had a few reasons for the change. One, the old name gave us a ‘franchise’ feel, and that is definitely not who we are. People compared us to national sign franchises or quick printers, and we are so much more than that.”
Sherman believed the old name limited the company and didn't allow it to reach its full potential. “With the old name, our perception was that people didn't take us seriously enough to handle high end design or sign jobs. In addition, pretty much everyone butchered the old company name.”
“We believe there are no limits to what our company can do and become. With the new brand, we have become more brilliant.”
For more information, call 414-228-0833 or visit www.brilliantdpi.com.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project