AmeriSign & Graphics, a full-service sign, design, digital imaging, and offset printing company, announced that it has changed its name to Brilliant DPI.
With a retail location in Glendale at 6657 N. Sidney Place, Brilliant DPI specializes in serving businesses with structural and monument signage, POP displays, stationary, die-cut graphics, catalogs, vehicle graphics, posters, and banners. Design services include logos, product catalogs, labels, and marketing materials.
When discussing the name change, company president Chris Sherman said, “We had a few reasons for the change. One, the old name gave us a ‘franchise’ feel, and that is definitely not who we are. People compared us to national sign franchises or quick printers, and we are so much more than that.”
Sherman believed the old name limited the company and didn't allow it to reach its full potential. “With the old name, our perception was that people didn't take us seriously enough to handle high end design or sign jobs. In addition, pretty much everyone butchered the old company name.”
“We believe there are no limits to what our company can do and become. With the new brand, we have become more brilliant.”
For more information, call 414-228-0833 or visit www.brilliantdpi.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Area German Students "Sehr gut" at Contest
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info