New York Times bestselling author, Shannon Hale will be visiting the North Shore Library on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 6:30pm. This event is sponsored by Boswell Books.
The North Shore Library will be offering book clubs covering some of Hale's novels prior to her visit. On Thursday, January 30 at 7:00pm, we are discussing Newbery Honor Book "The Princess Academy." Thursday, March 6 at 7:00pm is a discussion of "Goose Girl."
Then on Thursday, March 13 at 6:30pm, the North Shore Library will be showing the film "Austenland." It is the film version of Shannon Hale's bestselling novel of the same name. The film is rated PG-13.
Registration is not required for any of the events listed. All ages are welcome to attend. Copies of the book club selections will be available at the check-out desk prior to the meeting. Please contact the library with any questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Plumbing Experts Say Best Way to Minimize Damage During Emergency is to Turn Off Water Supply
- Free Showing of "Million Dollar Arm"