New York Times bestselling author, Shannon Hale will be visiting the North Shore Library on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 6:30pm. This event is sponsored by Boswell Books.
The North Shore Library will be offering book clubs covering some of Hale's novels prior to her visit. On Thursday, January 30 at 7:00pm, we are discussing Newbery Honor Book "The Princess Academy." Thursday, March 6 at 7:00pm is a discussion of "Goose Girl."
Then on Thursday, March 13 at 6:30pm, the North Shore Library will be showing the film "Austenland." It is the film version of Shannon Hale's bestselling novel of the same name. The film is rated PG-13.
Registration is not required for any of the events listed. All ages are welcome to attend. Copies of the book club selections will be available at the check-out desk prior to the meeting. Please contact the library with any questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art Sampler
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!