New York Times bestselling author, Shannon Hale will be visiting the North Shore Library on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 6:30pm. This event is sponsored by Boswell Books.
The North Shore Library will be offering book clubs covering some of Hale's novels prior to her visit. On Thursday, January 30 at 7:00pm, we are discussing Newbery Honor Book "The Princess Academy." Thursday, March 6 at 7:00pm is a discussion of "Goose Girl."
Then on Thursday, March 13 at 6:30pm, the North Shore Library will be showing the film "Austenland." It is the film version of Shannon Hale's bestselling novel of the same name. The film is rated PG-13.
Registration is not required for any of the events listed. All ages are welcome to attend. Copies of the book club selections will be available at the check-out desk prior to the meeting. Please contact the library with any questions.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- The Comedy of Errors
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour