Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay will be hosting an open house for interested families on Saturday, January 11, 2014, from 10:00am to Noon. Parents and their children are encouraged to come to learn more about our unique curriculum, which includes one-on-one play-dates with teachers, daily Wizard science experiments, and periodic community outreach efforts. The Open House also is a great opportunity to meet our excellent teachers, tour our dynamic classroom, have fun in our indoor and outdoor play areas, learn about the new Toddler Class starting Fall 2014 and discover all the benefits of a parent co-op preschool.
Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay offers a morning and afternoon mix of two-day, three-day, and four-day classes for children 2 years and older. Registration for the 2014 – 2015 school year will begin for new families on January 23, 2014. Registration materials will be available at the Open House.
Where: Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay
School is located in Garden Level
of Christ Church
5655 N Lake Drive, Whitefish Bay
Best parking on Beaumont Avenue or in
Sendik’s parking lot
When: Saturday, Jan 11th, 10am - Noon
Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay is a non-profit parent cooperative preschool, which provides families with the opportunity to be an integral part of their child’s first school experience.
For further information or to set up a photo opportunity, please contact:
Sharon Traum,Publicity Chair
Beth Durant, Teacher
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project