The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will eat at Karl Ratzsch's and attend the Next Act Theater's production of "Groucho: A Life in Review." Written by his son Arthur, Groucho tells the story, from Brooklyn childhood to the Marx Brothers' start onstage. The boys perform many of their best routines and favorite songs. The play debuted Off-Broadway in 1986 and was nominated for the "Best Play" award by the New York Outer Critics' Circle. PBS filmed a version of the play, which aired in 2001.
The bus leaves from Glen Hills Middle School's upper lot at 11:10 a.m., Wednesday, November 27 and returns there around 4 p.m. Lunch is served family style and includes chef salad, chicken schnitzel, Octoberfest strudel (cheese, sauerkraut, and smoked pork), mixed vegetables, parsley boiled potatoes, chocolate torte, bread pudding, coffee, tea, and milk.
The cost of $50 covers transit, lunch, tips, and ticket. Paid reservations are due to the club by November 20. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events but new members are very appreciated. Call 414-540-2100 for further information.
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member