Captain John Maydak of the North Shore Fire Department will present a power point program on home safety to the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club at 1:30 p.m., Wednesday, November 13. The event will be in the clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale.
Captain Maydak will suggest many ways to make you and your home a safer place to live. We all encounter activities in daily life that lead to unexpected accidents. Many of these can be avoided by common sense and awareness. Specifically, Maydak will discuss the "Knox Box" for your front door that allows emergency personnel to gain access to your home when you are unable to open the door. There will an opportunity for questions as well.
Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. There is no charge and refreshments will be served. Call (414) 540-2100 for further information.
- The Comedy of Errors
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities