St. Boniface Church in Mequon is holding a used book sale and craft fair open to the public on Saturday, November 9, from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Gently used books, CDs, DVDs, games, audio books and puzzles will be available at prices starting as low as $.25. There will be titles from a variety of genres and for all ages.
In addition to the book sale, the church will be hosting a craft fair offering high-quality handmade items - perfect for holiday gifts.
Hours for the sale will be 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. The sale will be held at the church, located at 3906 W. Mequon Road in Mequon.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- YOUNG BAYSIDE RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive