St. Boniface Church in Mequon is holding a used book sale and craft fair open to the public on Saturday, November 9, from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Gently used books, CDs, DVDs, games, audio books and puzzles will be available at prices starting as low as $.25. There will be titles from a variety of genres and for all ages.
In addition to the book sale, the church will be hosting a craft fair offering high-quality handmade items - perfect for holiday gifts.
Hours for the sale will be 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. The sale will be held at the church, located at 3906 W. Mequon Road in Mequon.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary