The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following upcoming programs:
* Parent-Child Swim Lessons
* "How To Eat A Brownie - Children's Etiquette"
* Ice Skating - Basic Skills 1-8
* Speed Skating - NEW!
* Hockey Skills 1-5
* Hockey Tots
* Mad Science - Spooky, Silly Science Show - NEW!
* Open Basketball
* Bananas Swim (After Fall Sports Season)
* High School Gymnastics Open Gym
* Water Aerobics - Waves
* Water Aerobics - Get Your Boots Wet
* Yoga Fitness Evening Flow
* Yoga Fitness Gentle Morning Flow
* Trigger Point Massage
* iPad 101 - NEW!
* Basics of Drawing for Better Painting
* Bridge Lessons
Please visit our website at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 to register today!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm
- Cudahy Family Library presents Antique Appraisal Event
- Wauwatosa Girl Makes Good
- MUSIC AND FACE PAINTING