The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following upcoming programs:
* Parent-Child Swim Lessons
* "How To Eat A Brownie - Children's Etiquette"
* Ice Skating - Basic Skills 1-8
* Speed Skating - NEW!
* Hockey Skills 1-5
* Hockey Tots
* Mad Science - Spooky, Silly Science Show - NEW!
* Open Basketball
* Bananas Swim (After Fall Sports Season)
* High School Gymnastics Open Gym
* Water Aerobics - Waves
* Water Aerobics - Get Your Boots Wet
* Yoga Fitness Evening Flow
* Yoga Fitness Gentle Morning Flow
* Trigger Point Massage
* iPad 101 - NEW!
* Basics of Drawing for Better Painting
* Bridge Lessons
Please visit our website at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 to register today!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Missing Cat off Lake Dr
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available