AmeriSign & Graphics, a full-service sign, design, digital imaging, and offset printing company, will host a 30th anniversary party on Thur., Nov 7 at its Glendale location, 6657 N. Sidney Place.
The event will be from 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. and have an ‘80s theme, feature “totally awesome” complimentary food and beverages, plus giveaways and networking. AmeriSign & Graphics is partnering with Sōsh, Big Daddy's Brew & 'Que, Genesis Group RMS, and Becky's Blissful Bakery.
“We want to thank all our clients and friends for helping us reach this milestone,” said Chris Sherman, AmeriSign & Graphics president. “We want to celebrate the 30 wonderful years we have experienced since my dad purchased the company in 1983. Our industry has changed dramatically and we want to show how far we’ve come in the last 30 years, plus illustrate what will keep the company growing for at least another 30 years.”
RSVP to email@example.com by Fri., Nov. 1.
AmeriSign & Graphics is a full-service sign, graphic design, and commercial printing company, specializing in serving businesses with structural and monument signage, POP displays, stationary, die-cut graphics, catalogs, vehicle graphics, posters, and banners. Design services include logos, product catalogs, labels, and marketing materials.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Spring Break at the Kohl’s Art Generation Studio!
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration
- Brilliant DPI to Host Open House to Showcase Expanded Office Space
- Accept the Challenge: Become Accredited in Public Relations