AmeriSign & Graphics, a full-service sign, design, digital imaging, and offset printing company, will host a 30th anniversary party on Thur., Nov 7 at its Glendale location, 6657 N. Sidney Place.
The event will be from 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. and have an ‘80s theme, feature “totally awesome” complimentary food and beverages, plus giveaways and networking. AmeriSign & Graphics is partnering with Sōsh, Big Daddy's Brew & 'Que, Genesis Group RMS, and Becky's Blissful Bakery.
“We want to thank all our clients and friends for helping us reach this milestone,” said Chris Sherman, AmeriSign & Graphics president. “We want to celebrate the 30 wonderful years we have experienced since my dad purchased the company in 1983. Our industry has changed dramatically and we want to show how far we’ve come in the last 30 years, plus illustrate what will keep the company growing for at least another 30 years.”
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Fri., Nov. 1.
AmeriSign & Graphics is a full-service sign, graphic design, and commercial printing company, specializing in serving businesses with structural and monument signage, POP displays, stationary, die-cut graphics, catalogs, vehicle graphics, posters, and banners. Design services include logos, product catalogs, labels, and marketing materials.
- The Comedy of Errors
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities