The Glendale Senior Citizen's Club will travel to Door County on Tuesday, September 24. The bus leaves at 8 a.m. from Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, and returns by 6:30 p.m. There will be a step-on guide to provide information throughout the day.
The route follows the Lake Michigan shoreline through the lakeside communities of Two Rivers and Kewaunee to Algoma for a tour of the Von Stiehl winery, Wisconsin's oldest licensed winery with Civil War era buildings. A fish boil at the Old Post Office in Ephraim follows. The tour continues through Peninsula State Park with a stop at Eagle Bluff Lighthouse for a visit to the grounds and the interior of the lighthouse. The final stop is at Wood Orchard Market for optional purchase of foods and gifts.
The deadline for paid reservations ($50, members; $65, nonmembers) is September 17. The cost includes transportation, all tours, lunch, and gratuities. Call (414) 540-2100 for reservations and further information.
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing