Batzner Services (comprised of Batzner Pest Management, Batzner Bed Bug Services and Batzner Skilled Contractors) has reached an important milestone marking the impressive growth of the company, their 100th employee!
The landmark employee is tied to yet another notable milestone for the Company, opening a new Service Center in Northbrook, IL.
Amazingly, this growth has not come at the cost of providing employees an enjoyable and rewarding place to work.
Batzner has been serving Greater Milwaukee and Northern Illinois for over 67 years and has made great strides the past few years in expanding their residential and commercial services into the area. With this expansion, there became a need for an Illinois-based Service Professional and Batzner’s 100th employee fills this important role beginning in July.
“To celebrate this momentous occasion, we are setting aside a day to recognize the efforts and dedication of all our 100 employees” says President & CEO, Jerry Batzner. “We will be providing lunch
and refreshments throughout the day as well as presenting thank you gifts to all employees.”
As a recent recipient of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s Top Workplace company (determined by employee feedback) and a third-time recipient of the Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce Future 50 Award (which recognizes significant revenue and
employment growth), Batzner has found a unique balance of incredible and sustained growth while maintaining employee satisfaction
year after year.
With an employee retention rate of nearly 85 percent, Batzner demonstrates its commitment to employees by
presenting a comprehensive benefits package with paid time off, extensive and ongoing training, support of community and employee
appreciation events and a work/life balance.
Family-owned and operated, Batzner has served Wisconsin and Illinois since 1946, specializing in commercial and residential pest management, bed bug and skilled contractor services. The Batzner family is dedicated to providing legendary customer service and public service education to the community. The Company is headquartered in New Berlin, Wisconsin.
For more information, visit www.batzner.com.
# # #
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- Bayside Resident is Appointed Dean of the Alverno College School of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Highlighted Volunteer Opportunities