The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following upcoming programs:
* Chess Camp
* Creative Crafts Camp
* Nia at Nicolet - NEW!
* Summer Adventure Camp - NEW!
* August Scamp (Day Camp) at Elite Sports Club
* Jr. One Day Golf Clinic
* Private String Lessons
* Summer Wrestling Make Winter Champions - NEW!
* How To Write A Winning College Essay
* Welcome To NHS
* ACT Workshop
* Lifeguard Training
* Middle Eastern Belly Dancing
* Chakra Balancing Meditation - NEW!
* Infant/Child CPR
* Professional CPR & AED
* Woman's Full Moon Circle - NEW!
* Bocce Ball
* Brewers Game Field Trip on August 21
Please visit our website at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 to register today!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Plumbing Experts Say Best Way to Minimize Damage During Emergency is to Turn Off Water Supply
- Free Showing of "Million Dollar Arm"