We have summer reading programs for kids, teens, and adults.
Kids can "Dig into Reading" this summer. For every 2 hours of reading, visit the library with your brochure to receive a sticker and a prize. Earn a free book after completing the program!
Teens can look "Beneath the Surface" this summer to discover some great reads. Each time you read 6 hours, you'll receive a coupon pack. After 18 hours, you'll receive a free book and an entry into our drawing for a Kindle Fire.
Adults can discover some "Groundbreaking Reads."
Read books, win prizes including gift certificates and gift sets from many area businesses, as well as a Kindle Paperwhite Reader and a Diamond Necklace from Kesslers.
All summer reading programs go until July 19.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Fall Registration Info
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- Bayside Resident is Appointed Dean of the Alverno College School of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1