We have summer reading programs for kids, teens, and adults.
Kids can "Dig into Reading" this summer. For every 2 hours of reading, visit the library with your brochure to receive a sticker and a prize. Earn a free book after completing the program!
Teens can look "Beneath the Surface" this summer to discover some great reads. Each time you read 6 hours, you'll receive a coupon pack. After 18 hours, you'll receive a free book and an entry into our drawing for a Kindle Fire.
Adults can discover some "Groundbreaking Reads."
Read books, win prizes including gift certificates and gift sets from many area businesses, as well as a Kindle Paperwhite Reader and a Diamond Necklace from Kesslers.
All summer reading programs go until July 19.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Oktoberfest Lunch with Magician
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- The Wellness Way Approach to Female & Male HORMONES
- Poe's Ghosts
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Free Showing of
- Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Memorial Lutheran Church to host 2nd Annual Fall Faith Fair this weekend!