We have summer reading programs for kids, teens, and adults.
Kids can "Dig into Reading" this summer. For every 2 hours of reading, visit the library with your brochure to receive a sticker and a prize. Earn a free book after completing the program!
Teens can look "Beneath the Surface" this summer to discover some great reads. Each time you read 6 hours, you'll receive a coupon pack. After 18 hours, you'll receive a free book and an entry into our drawing for a Kindle Fire.
Adults can discover some "Groundbreaking Reads."
Read books, win prizes including gift certificates and gift sets from many area businesses, as well as a Kindle Paperwhite Reader and a Diamond Necklace from Kesslers.
All summer reading programs go until July 19.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.