For Immediate Release
June 11, 2013: Nicolet High School is proud to announce that six candidates have been selected to the Class of 2013 Nicolet High School Athletic Hall of Fame. The candidates include three athletes: Erik Mickshl (Class of ’02-soccer/swim/baseball), Kelly Zerman (Class of ’84-volleyball/basketball/softball), Lia Jackson (Moeser) (class of ’98 tennis), two coaches: Phil Manders (baseball 1960’s), Bob Eckes (track/baseball/softball/basketball/football 1975-2002), and one distinguished service: Marlynn Brick (Booster Club 2002-2010).
The Nicolet Athletic Hall of Fame honors former student athletes, coaches and other individuals who have contributed outstanding accomplishments towards Nicolet High School athletics. The candidates who make up the class of 2013 will be honored at halftime of the Nicolet football game when it hosts Grafton on Friday, September 6th. There will a breakfast in the Knights Hall at Nicolet High School beginning at 9am on Saturday, September 7th followed by the induction ceremony and unveiling of the plaques in the “Wall of Fame”. Tickets will be available to the public beginning August 15th. Call 414-351-8145.
A Hall of Fame Committee comprised of Nicolet Athletic Staff, past and present, chose the 6 individuals from a pool of more than 40 nominees. All future inductees will be chosen following a formal nomination process available to the community and on the Nicolet Website.
Nicolet High School Congratulates all the inductees and their families!
- The Comedy of Errors
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities