For Immediate Release
June 11, 2013: Nicolet High School is proud to announce that six candidates have been selected to the Class of 2013 Nicolet High School Athletic Hall of Fame. The candidates include three athletes: Erik Mickshl (Class of ’02-soccer/swim/baseball), Kelly Zerman (Class of ’84-volleyball/basketball/softball), Lia Jackson (Moeser) (class of ’98 tennis), two coaches: Phil Manders (baseball 1960’s), Bob Eckes (track/baseball/softball/basketball/football 1975-2002), and one distinguished service: Marlynn Brick (Booster Club 2002-2010).
The Nicolet Athletic Hall of Fame honors former student athletes, coaches and other individuals who have contributed outstanding accomplishments towards Nicolet High School athletics. The candidates who make up the class of 2013 will be honored at halftime of the Nicolet football game when it hosts Grafton on Friday, September 6th. There will a breakfast in the Knights Hall at Nicolet High School beginning at 9am on Saturday, September 7th followed by the induction ceremony and unveiling of the plaques in the “Wall of Fame”. Tickets will be available to the public beginning August 15th. Call 414-351-8145.
A Hall of Fame Committee comprised of Nicolet Athletic Staff, past and present, chose the 6 individuals from a pool of more than 40 nominees. All future inductees will be chosen following a formal nomination process available to the community and on the Nicolet Website.
Nicolet High School Congratulates all the inductees and their families!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Explore The Art in Horticulture at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Rotary Breakfast With Santa
- Glendale Seniors' Holiday Party