BRAEGER DONATES $5000 TO NICOLET IN HONOR OF TEACHERS
David Braeger, CEO of Braeger Auto Finance Group and parent of two children in the Nicolet district, has donated $5000 dollars in honor of the district teachers. Braeger’s company has donated the money in honor of the teachers to the Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club, which has become a vital resource in keeping Nicolet athletics competitive in ever-tightening economic times.
According to Braeger, “I have been very vocal about the displeasure I have had with the administration and decisions made by the Fox Point/Bayside School Board regarding proposed cuts in the arts, programming changes with no approved curriculums and layoffs, but I want to make it very clear how pleased I am with the fantastic teachers in our entire district. Therefore, my company is donating this money in honor of all of our district’s great teachers.”
Braeger further states, “some people may feel the passion and actions I have taken to protect our teachers and children’s education may have been too aggressive, but I will put my money where my mouth is. Our children and district have the most wonderful teachers I could ask for and they certainly deserve to be recognized.”
Nicolet Athletic & Recreation Director Kirk Krychowiak says the donation will go towards major sponsorship of the Nicolet Athletic Department’s annual Golf Outing fundraiser. “The Golf Outing has been our biggest athletic fundraiser each year and we are so appreciative of David’s donation and the value he places on our teachers, many of whom are coaches in our athletic department.”
The Nicolet Golf Outing will take place on July 13th at Fire Ridge Golf Club. For more details contact the Nicolet Athletic Department at 414-351-7567 or click on
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Summer Theater At Homestead High School This Weekend - Eurydice
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- MUSIC AT THE MARKET
- Pizzeria Piccola Society Sunday August 17 benefiting Second Hand Purrs