Local American Family Insurance Agent Brian Guerin earns
American Star Excellence in Customer Experience Certification
Madison, Wis. (Date) – Brian Guerin, an American Family Insurance agent in Brown Deer, WI has been recognized for providing outstanding customer experience under the American Star Excellence in Customer Experience Certification. Guerin joins other American Family agents who have demonstrated the highest level of commitment to outstanding customer service.
Brian Guerin has been an agent for American Family since April,1985. His office is located at 8330 N Teutonia Ave Suite 201.
“When choosing an insurance agent, consumers can rely on the American Star Excellence in Customer Experience Certification to help them identify agents with a proven dedication to meeting customer needs,” said Dan Schultz, American Family president and chief operating officer. “This is an outstanding accomplishment.”
The service excellence distinction was determined through an evaluation process conducted under guidelines established through the American Star Excellence in Customer Experience certification. The process consists of a customer satisfaction survey which measures customers’ overall experience with their current American Family agent. Only agencies that perform in the top 20 percent of all insurance agencies nationwide, based on customer satisfaction surveys, are eligible to become American Star Excellence in Customer Experience certified.
About American Family Insurance
Based in Madison, Wis., American Family Insurance offers auto, homeowners, life, health, commercial and farm/ranch insurance in 19 states. American Family is the nation’s third-largest mutual property/casualty insurance company and 14th-largest property/casualty insurance group.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- FREE Pre-Concert Workshop
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Summer Theater At Homestead High School This Weekend - Eurydice
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial