The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following upcoming programs:
* Parent/Child Swim Lessons
* Adele Contemporary Dance Camp - NEW!
* Baseball Camp
* Lacrosse Clinic
* CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
* Family Guitars - NEW!
* Instrument-Making: Mountain Dulcimers - NEW!
* Adaptive Music: The Rhythm of Life - NEW!
* Cars, Catapults and Bridges with Legos
* Trampoline Camp
* Summer Fun
* Running Club
* High School Gymnastics
* Build a Robot with Nicolet F.E.A.R. - NEW!
* Ballet Body Bootcamp - NEW!
* Open Adaptive Recreation and Wheelchair Sports Nights - NEW!
* Tennis Lessons
* CrossFitness/Boot Camp
* Masters Swim
* Tai Chi
Please visit our website at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 to register today!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Plumbing Experts Say Best Way to Minimize Damage During Emergency is to Turn Off Water Supply
- Free Showing of "Million Dollar Arm"
- Seniors Trip to Rep's "The Five Presidents"