The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will watch "Trouble with the Curve" on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, on Wednesday, April 24, at 1 p.m. The film focuses on an old-school baseball scout for the Atlanta Braves (Clint Eastwood), diagnosed with macular degeneration. His estranged daughter (Amy Adams) takes leave from her law firm to accompany him on a recruiting trip that might be his last if he can't make the right call. They encounter a rival team's scout (Justin Timberlake) who provides a romantic subplot.
Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. Call (414) 540-2100 for further information.
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member