The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will attend the Milwaukee Brewers-Pittsburgh Pirates game on Wednesday, May 1. The loge seats are shaded. The bus leaves the lower east parking lot at Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, at 11 a.m. and returns after the game. The bus drops off passengers at the handicapped entrance at Miller Park and returns there for pick up.
The cost of $30 includes ticket, bus transportation, and gratuity. Food can be purchased at the stadium. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events.
Paid reservations are due to the club by April 22. Send to Glendale Senior Citizens' Club, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale WI 53209. The club will also be attending the June 5th game against Oakland and the July 10th game against Cincinnati. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Fall Registration Info
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- Bayside Resident is Appointed Dean of the Alverno College School of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1