The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will attend the Milwaukee Brewers-Pittsburgh Pirates game on Wednesday, May 1. The loge seats are shaded. The bus leaves the lower east parking lot at Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, at 11 a.m. and returns after the game. The bus drops off passengers at the handicapped entrance at Miller Park and returns there for pick up.
The cost of $30 includes ticket, bus transportation, and gratuity. Food can be purchased at the stadium. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events.
Paid reservations are due to the club by April 22. Send to Glendale Senior Citizens' Club, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale WI 53209. The club will also be attending the June 5th game against Oakland and the July 10th game against Cincinnati. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- 22nd Annual Sheepshead Tournament - March 21st
- Dragonfly Meditation Studio Opens in Mequon
- 2015 Nicolet Rec. Dept. Free Throw Contest Results
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up