The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will attend the Milwaukee Brewers-Pittsburgh Pirates game on Wednesday, May 1. The loge seats are shaded. The bus leaves the lower east parking lot at Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, at 11 a.m. and returns after the game. The bus drops off passengers at the handicapped entrance at Miller Park and returns there for pick up.
The cost of $30 includes ticket, bus transportation, and gratuity. Food can be purchased at the stadium. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events.
Paid reservations are due to the club by April 22. Send to Glendale Senior Citizens' Club, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale WI 53209. The club will also be attending the June 5th game against Oakland and the July 10th game against Cincinnati. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!
- Financial Checklist for Your Sixties