Located at Glen Hills Middle School for all three sessions, the Nicolet Recreation Department continues to provide an exciting summer camp experience for K4-6th
Camp activities include swimming, sports, arts and crafts, exciting field trips, special guests, and more!! Campers will be grouped according to their last completed
In addition to our regular five-week program, we also offer a pre-camp and a post-camp week…for a total of seven weeks!
Camp at the Hills Director: Lisa Vondra, DPI Licensed Professional Educator.
Register by May 31st and save $$$!
Please check our website at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 for more details.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Composer Emily Cooley wins Competition
- LUMEN CHRISTI HOSTS HOLIDAY ART & CRAFT FAIR
- A Vision for Germantown
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Monster Hunting
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Let's Dance Masquerade Fundraiser, Oct. 31
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities