Located at Glen Hills Middle School for all three sessions, the Nicolet Recreation Department continues to provide an exciting summer camp experience for K4-6th
Camp activities include swimming, sports, arts and crafts, exciting field trips, special guests, and more!! Campers will be grouped according to their last completed
In addition to our regular five-week program, we also offer a pre-camp and a post-camp week…for a total of seven weeks!
Camp at the Hills Director: Lisa Vondra, DPI Licensed Professional Educator.
Register by May 31st and save $$$!
Please check our website at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 for more details.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art Sampler
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!