Jerry Batzner believes his New Berlin-based pest management company is like a Super Bowl champion that has dominated its league for many years. His organization recently earned the Angie’s List Super Service Award for southeast Wisconsin for the 11th time in the last 12 years.
“And there are two more Angie’s Super Service Awards we’ve just won,”he says proudly. “For the first time, we’ve been recognized for our super service to the Madison area, and also for the first time for our exceptional service to the Chicago area.
“We’re extremely proud of these three distinctions,” says Batzner, “because the Super Service Award is based on achieving and maintaining a superior service rating on Angie’s List (www.angieslist.com) Superior service is what we’ve been about for almost 70 years.”
Angie’s List collects service ratings on local companies from area homeowners. Unlike referral-type services, companies do not pay to be on Angie’s List, nor can they put themselves on the list.
Like winning a Super Bowl, winning this award is a great achievement,” says Batzner. Less than three percent of the companies on Angie’s List were even eligible for the award and an even smaller percentage of companies were actually awarded the honor.”
Batzner thanks Angie’s List and “our loyal customers for recognizing us for this honor,” he says. ”It truly motivates us to provide even more superior service in the coming year.”
Established in 1946, the Batzner company has grown to be Wisconsin's largest independent pest management firm. They provide professional service and custom-designed programs for commercial, residential, industrial, institutional, food handling and food processing clients. Their services also include sanitation consulting, educational sessions and in-house training programs.
Recently, the company formed two sister companies: Batzner Bed Bug Services, and Batzner Skilled Contractors. The former specializes in bed bug control, and the latter in repairs that prevent invading pests from entering structures.
The territories for the three Batzner companies include Milwaukee and
southeastern Wisconsin, Madison, and Chicago and northern Illinois. Batzner service centers are located in Milwaukee, Green Bay, Madison, Fond du Lac, Oshkosh and Racine,
For more information, find them at www.batzner.com or phone 262-797-4160.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Spring Break at the Kohl’s Art Generation Studio!
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration
- Brilliant DPI to Host Open House to Showcase Expanded Office Space
- Accept the Challenge: Become Accredited in Public Relations