St. Paul Lutheran Church is proud to present an informative and life enriching event entitled: “A Healthy Mind, Heart & Soul” on February 16, 2013 from 8:30am-12:00pm at 701 Washington Avenue, Grafton, Wisconsin. This informational and wellness orientated event will help anyone aspiring to have a truly healthy 2013 by addressing all components of wellness-mind, heart and soul. Registration will begin at 8:30AM with a continental breakfast available. The event is free to the public.
Three speakers will address the areas of having and maintaining a healthy mind, heart and soul starting at 9:00AM. The “mind” presentation will be presented by Jill Hoven, RN, BSN founder and director of MemoryMinders: Memory Wellness Program and Services - Ozaukee County’s only memory wellness services provider. The “heart” presentation will be led by Boni Wendel MSN APNP-BC -Nurse Practioner-Columbia-St. Mary’s Women’s Heart Secrets Program. Heart Secrets is a medical program designed to prevent heart disease before it starts. The “soul” presentation will be provided by Rev. Dr. Randall L. Ferguson-Asst. VP of Academics and Assoc. Professor-Communications, Concordia University, Wisconsin. Dr. Ferguson will offer insight on the connections between our mind, heart and soul in order to promote overall wellness.
This educational and enriching event is presented by the St. Paul Hands in Service (H.I.S.) group that desires to serve our community as a whole. “Providing this Health and Wellness event is just our way of reaching out to the surrounding community to promote overall health and wellness, including the spiritual aspect. We are thrilled to provide such a life enriching event at St. Paul” said St. Paul Lutheran Senior Pastor, Kenton Wendorf.
For more information about “A Healthy Mind, Heart & Soul” Event, please contact Dawn Sinur, (262) 366-1310.
For further info on MemoryMinders: www.memoryminders.net or contact Jill Hoven (262) 707-9387.
For further info on Columbia-St. Mary’s Heart Secrets program: www.heartsecrets.org/ or contact Boni Wendel at (414) 291-1550.
For further info on Concordia University of WI: www.cuw.edu or contact Rev. Dr. Ferguson at (262)243-4273.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary