January 15, 2013
ENJOY A CHAIR MASSAGE AT THE SHOREWOOOD SENIOR CENTER
On the first Tuesday of the month, beginning February 5, the Shorewood Senior Resource Center will offer chair massages. Licensed massage therapist Claire Moore will be available for appointments between 9-11 a.m.
The cost will be $1 per minute, with a 15 minute minimum. Massage can help increase and restore ease of movement and well-being. It can naturally reduce blood pressure, increase immune resistance and relieve tension. Pressure will be as light or as deep as the participant wishes. Appointments for February 5 must be scheduled by January 29.
For more information and to schedule an appointment, please call the Shorewood Senior Resource Center at 847-2727 or e-mail the Senior Center Coordinator at email@example.com. Participants will pay on the day of the massage.
# # #
Elizabeth Price, Coordinator, Shorewood Senior Resource Center
Phone number (414) 847-2727
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Plumbing Experts Say Best Way to Minimize Damage During Emergency is to Turn Off Water Supply
- Free Showing of "Million Dollar Arm"
- Seniors Trip to Rep's "The Five Presidents"