January 15, 2013
ENJOY A CHAIR MASSAGE AT THE SHOREWOOOD SENIOR CENTER
On the first Tuesday of the month, beginning February 5, the Shorewood Senior Resource Center will offer chair massages. Licensed massage therapist Claire Moore will be available for appointments between 9-11 a.m.
The cost will be $1 per minute, with a 15 minute minimum. Massage can help increase and restore ease of movement and well-being. It can naturally reduce blood pressure, increase immune resistance and relieve tension. Pressure will be as light or as deep as the participant wishes. Appointments for February 5 must be scheduled by January 29.
For more information and to schedule an appointment, please call the Shorewood Senior Resource Center at 847-2727 or e-mail the Senior Center Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants will pay on the day of the massage.
# # #
Elizabeth Price, Coordinator, Shorewood Senior Resource Center
Phone number (414) 847-2727
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Missing Cat off Lake Dr
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available