Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay Sponsoring Community Book Drive for Next Door Foundation
Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay is sponsoring a community book drive for the Next Door Foundation’s Books for Kids program. New and gently used children’s books for babies through young adults will be accepted gratefully. However, the greatest need is infant/toddler books and early read-to-me-type books by authors such as Eric Carle, Bill Martin Jr., and Dr. Seuss.
Donations can be made directly at Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay from Mondays through Thursdays, starting Monday, January 28th – Thursday, February 7th between 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. A collection bin will be located outside the classroom.
The Next Door Foundation’s Books for Kids program was established in 1990 with the hope that all children in Milwaukee’s central city, regardless of family income or education levels, could have books to call their own. To learn more about the Books for Kids program, visit www.nextdoormil.org/NextDoor/Our-Programs/Books-for-Kids.htm.
What: Community Book Drive to support Next Door Foundation
Where: Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay
School is located in Garden Level of Christ Church
5655 N Lake Drive, Whitefish Bay
Best parking on Beaumont Avenue or in Sendik’s parking lot
When: Mondays – Thursdays, 9am – 3pm
Monday, January 28th – Thursday, February 7th
Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay is a non-profit parent cooperative preschool, which provides families with the opportunity to be an integral part of their child’s first school experience.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Explore The Art in Horticulture at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Rotary Breakfast With Santa
- Stritch Community Orchestra to perform debut concert on Nov. 20
- Alverno College Course Will Visit Places of the Holocaust