Concordia University's Medical Assistant Program will begin it's evening classes Jan. 28 on its Mequon campus. The CCAHEP accredied program trains students in just 13 months to be part of one of the fastest growing occupations in the country.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. To learn more about the program and this exciting field, call 414-649-0795 or visit
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Missing Cat off Lake Dr
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available
- Two Weeks Remaining For Chance To Win $10,000 For Your Non-Profit
- Whitefish Bay
- Knot Your Average Sailers
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR CIGARS UNDER THE STARS 5
- Breastfeeding Safely While Taking Medication for Anxiety and Depression