A new swim school, Splash! Swim and Wellness, will open its doors March 1st, 2013. Splash! Swim and Wellness will offer learn to swim classes starting as early as 6 months, a competitive swim prep program, as well as wellness classes for adults. Splash! Swim and Wellness is partnering with Swim America, which has a reputation for teaching swimmers to swim “the right way the first time”. It is a natural feeder program and progression into competitive swimming.
This is a fresh start to the pre-existing building located at 10636 N. Commerce St. Mequon, WI 53092, formally Mequon Swim School. The new owner and manager of the facility, Kimberly Metz, has consider- able experience in the industry. She has a total of eight years managing, instructing, coaching and lifeguarding combined. She has also worked with children in different settings for over twenty years. She is a certified pool operator, certified USA Swimming coach and official, and a member of both USA Swim- ming and the American Swim Coaches Association.
The unique pool at Splash! Swim and Wellness will offer warm 90 degree water with small class sizes and a guarantee for quality classes and services for all ages. “Swimming is not just another sport. It is a life skill. My goal is to provide high quality services as well as create an atmosphere that is both fun and beneficial to the body, mind and spirit,” said owner Kimberly Metz. “Not only will we be offering swim lessons but also birthday parties, adaptive aquatic classes, therapeutic pool rentals, an array of adult fitness and wellness classes as well as open swim times. We are very excited to be part of this community.”
For more information on Splash! Swim and Wellness please visit www.splashmequon.com for a complete list of services or call 262-512-SWIM (7946). Splash! Swim and Wellness is now taking registrations for the Spring Semester starting on March 1st running through April 18th.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- Bayside Resident is Appointed Dean of the Alverno College School of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Highlighted Volunteer Opportunities