A Wisconsin Scholastic Chess Federation Event
St. Eugene School
Saturday January 5, 2013
Location: 7600 N. Port Washington Road , Fox Point WI 53217
Format: Two Divisions: WSCF U500 and WSCF Open, Six Round Swiss G30
Awards: WSCF U500*: Three team trophies, individual trophies to top 3 players and medals to all.
WSCF Open: Three team trophies, individual trophies to top 3 players and medals to all.
Entry: $10 per player for advance registration, $15 on-site registration.
Check-in from 8:00 to 8:30. Round 1 begins close to 9:00. Onsite registration for round 1 ends at 8:15.
Pre-registrants arriving after 8:30 and on site registrations arriving after 8:15 can enter the tournament
round 2 Please check in as early as possible. For advance registration, register online at
www.wisconsinscholasticchess.org before 11:00 pm on January 3rd. Registration fee will be paid at the
tournament, cash or by check. If check then make checks payable to St. Eugene School.
Lunch: Available for purchase on site.
Byes: ½ point bye available for one round, only in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Rounds 1 through 5 only. Students may leave for 1 or more rounds and re-enter the tournament.
Odds and Ends: Bring pencils and if possible, clocks. Chess sets, chess books and other chess items will be
Available for purchase on site. For more information contact WSCF at
email@example.com or call 262-573-5624.
• *Unrated players 7th grade and older must play in the WSCF open division.
WSCF is a 501(c) 3 non-profit dedicated to promoting chess as an educational tool for students throughout Wisconsin.
-------- WSCF P.O. Box 6685 Milwaukee, WI 53206, 262.573.5624 --------
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Explore The Art in Horticulture at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Rotary Breakfast With Santa
- Stritch Community Orchestra to perform debut concert on Nov. 20
- Alverno College Course Will Visit Places of the Holocaust