Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay will be hosting an open house for interested families on Saturday, January 5, 2013, from 10:00am to Noon.
Parents and their children are encouraged to come to learn more about our unique curriculum, which includes one-on-one play-dates with teachers, daily Wizard science experiments, and periodic community outreach efforts. The Open House also is a great opportunity to meet our excellent teachers, tour our dynamic classroom, have fun in our indoor and outdoor play areas, and discover all the benefits of a parent co-op preschool.
Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay offers a morning and afternoon mix of two-day, three-day, and four-day classes for children 2 years 9 months and older. Registration for the 2013 – 2014 school year will begin for new families on January 17, 2013. Registration materials will be available at the Open House.
Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay
Located in Garden Level of Christ Church
5655 N Lake Drive, Whitefish Bay
Best parking: Beaumont Ave. or in Sendik’s parking lot
Sat., Jan 5th, 10am - Noon
Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay is a non-profit parent cooperative preschool, which provides families with the opportunity to be an integral part of their child’s first school experience.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.