Boerner Botanical Gardens, 9400 Boerner Drive, invites families and friends to Brunch with Santa and Mrs. Claus along with a 20-member handbell choir, Bells of Praise and Joyful Bells, on Sunday, December 16 from 10am to 3:00pm. The handbell choir will perform from noon to 1:30pm.
In addition, family or individual photos (with or without Santa) will be available for purchase, and holiday horses, compliments of Helping Hands and Healing Hooves will add to the festivities. Gifts for sale from the “Learning Shop” will be offered and several create-a-craft tables will be set up for children.
Brunch with Santa and Mrs. Claus provided by the Bartolotta Catering Company from 10am to 1:30pm includes an appetizer, carving, omelets & pasta, waffle & French toast, and a dessert station. The price for adults is $26.95 and children ages 3-12 cost $16.95. For reservations pleasc call (414) 525-5635.
For family or individual photography information please contact Golden Memories Photography at goldenmemoriesphotography.com or call (414) 491-9476. To learn more about Helping Hands and Healing Hooves offering therapeutic horseback riding for all ages go to helpinghandsandhealinghooves.org or call (262) 689-5677.
For more information go boernerbotanicalgardens.org or call (414) 525-5601.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!
- Financial Checklist for Your Sixties