Northwestern Mutual is honoring Daniel F. Madigan III, a Milwaukee-based financial representative, with membership into its 2012 Forum group, which recognizes an outstanding year of helping people achieve financial security. Only the top five percent of Northwestern Mutual’s more than 6,000 financial representatives receive this annual honor.
Madigan, affiliated with the Holter Network Office in Milwaukee, WI, joins this distinguished group along with representatives from across the country who have qualified for this honor.
“People are turning to trusted financial representatives like Daniel to help them plan for the long-term,” said Todd M. Schoon, executive vice president at Northwestern Mutual.
Forum honorees were recognized at a conference held Nov. 11-14, in Scottsdale, Ariz. Honorees also learned new insights from prominent speakers and shared knowledge with colleagues during the conference.
About Northwestern Mutual
The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company – Milwaukee, WI (Northwestern Mutual) – among the "World's Most Admired" life insurance companies in 2012 according to FORTUNE® magazine – has helped clients achieve financial security for more than 155 years. As a mutual company with $1.2 trillion of life insurance protection in force, Northwestern Mutual has no shareholders. The company focuses solely and directly on its clients and seeks to deliver consistent and dependable value to them over time. Northwestern Mutual and its subsidiaries offer a holistic approach to financial security solutions including: life insurance, long-term care insurance, disability insurance, annuities, investment products, and advisory products and services. Subsidiaries include Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC, broker-dealer, registered investment adviser, member FINRA and SIPC; the Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Company, limited purpose federal savings bank; and Northwestern Long Term Care Insurance Company; and Russell Investments.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project