The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following upcoming programs:
- Parent-Tot Super Sports
- Toddler/Preschool Art
- Painting For Toddlers/Gym Time Combo
- Bananas Swim
- Boys & Girls Volleyball Skill Development Camp
- Youth Skill Girls Basketball Clinic
- Teen Chef 101 - NEW!
- How To Write A Winning College Essay- NEW!
- Fall Wrestling Clinic
- Middle Eastern Belly Dancing
- Zumba Fitness
- Cooking with Class: Hearty German Inspired Menu
- Intro To Facebook
- Microsoft Excel
- Safety Driving - 55 Alive Class
- Journey To Your Ideal Body Size
- Gentle Flow Yoga with Yoga Fitness
Please visit our website at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 to register today!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- The Comedy of Errors
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour