S.J. Janis Company Offers Complimentary Remodeling Seminar on “The Value of Remodeling”
S.J. Janis Company, Inc., a full-service design/build remodeling firm in Wauwatosa, will offer a free remodeling seminar Thurs., Sept. 27, at 6:30 p.m. in Room 15 at the Lydell Community Center, 5205 N. Lydell Ave., Whitefish Bay. Admission to the seminar, “The Value of Remodeling,” is $5, and reservations can be made by calling the Lydell Community Center at 414-963-3947.
The session will offer home renovation ideas to fit a homeowner’s needs and desires with maximum impact, return on investment, and other important factors, including…
• The marriage of budget and luxury
• Innovative and cohesive design
• Cost vs. value
• The right countertop selection for you
Nathan Wachtl, S.J. Janis Company senior design consultant, and Conor Williams, vice president and co-founder of Stone Dimensions, Inc., will host the open discussion. Wachtl earned a bachelor’s degree in Architectural Studies in 2001 and a Master of Architecture degree in Architectural Studies in 2004, both from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has more than10 years of architectural design and project management experience, with a focus on client relationships and innovative design.
With 16 years of stone fabrication experience and a strong passion for the beauty and functionality of natural stone, Williams uses his knowledge to help clients make informed decisions. There will also be a four-hour handyman service certificate giveaway from the S.J. Janis Company.
For more information, call S. J. Janis Company at 414-259-0300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
S.J. Janis Company, with three Certified Professionals on staff, is a member of several home improvement associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, and the Metropolitan Builders Association.
In addition, the company is a member of GuildQuality, an independent third-party company that interviews every client about his or her remodeling experience throughout the building process and provides immediate results to the Guild member. S.J. Janis is recognized as a “Guildmaster with the Highest Distinction” by the organization and is Milwaukee’s highest rated Remodeler by Guild Quality for Customer Service.
For the 23rd consecutive year, the S.J. Janis Company was a recipient of Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards from the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, the only company to be so recognized in each year of the award competition. Awards garnered in the 2011 competition were Gold Awards for Residential Interior Over $100,000 and Kitchen $40,000-$80,000, as well as Silver Awards for Bath Over $60,000 and for Website Redesign. In addition, the company was recipient of the prestigious “Reader’s Choice” Award presented by M Magazine in conjunction with the WRA program for its Bath Over $60,000 project.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Spring Break at the Kohl’s Art Generation Studio!
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration
- Brilliant DPI to Host Open House to Showcase Expanded Office Space
- Accept the Challenge: Become Accredited in Public Relations