The Thiensville fire department is sponsoring its’ 11th annual Public Safety Day this Saturday September 15, 2012 from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm in the Thiensville Walgreens parking lot. This free, family friendly event will showcase the emergency services available to community residents. The State Patrol will have their seatbelt convincer, the fire department will be doing live burn demonstrations, divers will staff the diver display tank, emergency medical displays, the safety house will be open for tours, Thiensville Police Department and Thiensville Department of Public Works will be doing demonstrations as well. The Milwaukee Fire Bells, Ozaukee County Hazmat Team, Cedarburg Emergency Management will be participating as well! The American Legion will be selling food as fund raiser for their many great causes. See you Saturday!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art Sampler
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!