The Thiensville fire department is sponsoring its’ 11th annual Public Safety Day this Saturday September 15, 2012 from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm in the Thiensville Walgreens parking lot. This free, family friendly event will showcase the emergency services available to community residents. The State Patrol will have their seatbelt convincer, the fire department will be doing live burn demonstrations, divers will staff the diver display tank, emergency medical displays, the safety house will be open for tours, Thiensville Police Department and Thiensville Department of Public Works will be doing demonstrations as well. The Milwaukee Fire Bells, Ozaukee County Hazmat Team, Cedarburg Emergency Management will be participating as well! The American Legion will be selling food as fund raiser for their many great causes. See you Saturday!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Share Memories of 1945-1955
- A Night for Remembering to Benefit Alzheimer's Association
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Tips For Choosing Bathroom Faucets
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS