The Thiensville fire department is sponsoring its’ 11th annual Public Safety Day this Saturday September 15, 2012 from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm in the Thiensville Walgreens parking lot. This free, family friendly event will showcase the emergency services available to community residents. The State Patrol will have their seatbelt convincer, the fire department will be doing live burn demonstrations, divers will staff the diver display tank, emergency medical displays, the safety house will be open for tours, Thiensville Police Department and Thiensville Department of Public Works will be doing demonstrations as well. The Milwaukee Fire Bells, Ozaukee County Hazmat Team, Cedarburg Emergency Management will be participating as well! The American Legion will be selling food as fund raiser for their many great causes. See you Saturday!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- There's still time to register for 2013 Camp at the Hills!
- Summer Reading at the Whitefish Bay Public Library
- ChristPond Retreat Center Annual Pancake Breakfast is June 30, 2013
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Bayside and Fox Point residents named to Chambers USA leading lawyer list
- Nicolet Athletic Hall of Fame
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health
- Braeger Donates to Honor Teachers
- Top Five Tips for Mobile Banking