October 6th from 6pm to 9pm Purloin Studio will hold and open gallery event called "Evening with the Artists". This event is open to the public and free of charge. From 6pm to 9pm visitors will be entertained with a fashion show by Susan Radke, Milwaukee musician Jeff Crockatt will provide the live music and many of the artists will be available to talk with that evening.
Appetizers will be served and visitors can sign up for one of our 2 gift bags. Purloin Studio, located at N88 W16567 Main St. is housed in an 1890's building that was originally
a bar and hotel. This building was moved back on the lot in the 20's and the hotel was enlarged. The gallery is to be investigated the end of Sept. by Cream City Paranormal. Customers and artists have been witness to unusual activity since relocating the art gallery in 2011. Menomonee Falls' Historic district still retains many of it's vintage buildings that are now occupied by restaurants and shops all within walking distance of the Lime Kiln Park, waterfall, Mill pond and river. See: www.purloinstudio.com for directions and more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- BBB Names 2015 Business Ethics Award Winners
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words