October 6th from 6pm to 9pm Purloin Studio will hold and open gallery event called "Evening with the Artists". This event is open to the public and free of charge. From 6pm to 9pm visitors will be entertained with a fashion show by Susan Radke, Milwaukee musician Jeff Crockatt will provide the live music and many of the artists will be available to talk with that evening.
Appetizers will be served and visitors can sign up for one of our 2 gift bags. Purloin Studio, located at N88 W16567 Main St. is housed in an 1890's building that was originally
a bar and hotel. This building was moved back on the lot in the 20's and the hotel was enlarged. The gallery is to be investigated the end of Sept. by Cream City Paranormal. Customers and artists have been witness to unusual activity since relocating the art gallery in 2011. Menomonee Falls' Historic district still retains many of it's vintage buildings that are now occupied by restaurants and shops all within walking distance of the Lime Kiln Park, waterfall, Mill pond and river. See: www.purloinstudio.com for directions and more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art Sampler
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!