It’s a fact: Only 1 in 10 car seats is used correctly, making motor vehicle crashes
the No. 1 killer of children. One of the best things you can do to ensure your child’s safety is to have his or her car seat checked by a certified child passenger safety technician
Car Seat and Booster Safety check
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Saukville Fire Department
520 W. Dekora St.
At the safety check, trained child passenger safety specialists will make certain seats are installed correctly and
that they are appropriate for the age and size of the child.
This event is free and open to the public. Appointments are encouraged, please allow 40 minutes for each appointment. Those without appointments will be accommodated as time allows. A limited supply of low-cost car seats will be available for purchase. Child and vehicle must be present when purchasing car seat.
To make an appointment, call (414)231-4896.
- The Comedy of Errors
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities