This co-ed 7 vs. 7 program for 1st-4th graders focuses on teaching the basics of football while preparing players for tackle football. Players will learn the fundamentals of running, throwing, receiving, and kicking. Participants play for their respective schools and compete against other schools in the district. All participants will receive a t-shirt.
The program begins on Saturday, September 22nd and on October 15th all games will be played at Nicolet Stadium!!!
Registration fills up fast—don’t delay, register today! Registration deadline: Friday, September 14th. A $15.00 late fee will be accessed for registrations after September 14th. The deadline will be strictly adhered to in our efforts to allow time for making team assignments, ordering team shirts, securing equipment, and creating game schedules. Please visit our website at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 to register today!
Parents, we need you! Teams will be coached by parent volunteers. For those
interested in coaching, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org There will be a coaches meeting on Tuesday, September 18th at 6:00pm - Nicolet High School - athletic conference room. All coaches MUST attend the meeting. You will receive rosters, game schedules, and go over rules, etc. Volunteers are vital to this program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Area German Students "Sehr gut" at Contest
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info