The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following upcoming programs:
- Swim Lessons
- After School Lacrosse
- Bananas Swim Team
- Beginning Orchestra Lessons
- Floor Hockey
- ACT Workshop
- How To Write A Winning College Essay
- Sunday School For Foreign Modern (Uncommon) Languages and ESL
- Golf Lessons
- Evening Adult Spanish Programs
- Water Aerobics: Get Your Boots Wet
- Aikido Self Defense
- Co-ed Volleyball League
- Beginning Tai Chi
- Bridge Lessons
Please visit our website at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 to sign up today!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Plumbing Experts Say Best Way to Minimize Damage During Emergency is to Turn Off Water Supply
- Free Showing of "Million Dollar Arm"
- Seniors Trip to Rep's "The Five Presidents"