The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following upcoming programs:
- Swim Lessons
- After School Lacrosse
- Bananas Swim Team
- Beginning Orchestra Lessons
- Floor Hockey
- ACT Workshop
- How To Write A Winning College Essay
- Sunday School For Foreign Modern (Uncommon) Languages and ESL
- Golf Lessons
- Evening Adult Spanish Programs
- Water Aerobics: Get Your Boots Wet
- Aikido Self Defense
- Co-ed Volleyball League
- Beginning Tai Chi
- Bridge Lessons
Please visit our website at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 to sign up today!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- There's still time to register for 2013 Camp at the Hills!
- Summer Reading at the Whitefish Bay Public Library
- ChristPond Retreat Center Annual Pancake Breakfast is June 30, 2013
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Bayside and Fox Point residents named to Chambers USA leading lawyer list
- Nicolet Athletic Hall of Fame
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health
- Braeger Donates to Honor Teachers
- Top Five Tips for Mobile Banking