The Froedtert Hospital Foundation Board of Directors recently elected two new officers and two new board members.
“These are successful people with strong connections throughout the greater Milwaukee community,” said Froedtert Hospital Foundation Vice President and Executive Director Nora Sale. “I’m confident they will help us tell the story of philanthropy at Froedtert Hospital and provide guidance in our fundraising work.”
New officers are Bruce Block, partner/shareholder of Reinhart Boerner VanDeuren; and David Marcus, managing partner of Marcus Investments, LLC. Block will serve as chairman of the board and Marcus as vice chairman of the board. Both Block and Marcus are residents of Bayside.
New board members are Edward T. “Teddy” Werner, senior director of business operations for the Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club; and Roger Thrun, president of WHR Group Inc.
The Froedtert Hospital Foundation supports Froedtert Hospital, through philanthropy, in achieving its full potential as a nationally recognized academic medical center known for patient centered care, innovation, high quality staff, teaching and clinical research.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary