The Froedtert Hospital Foundation Board of Directors recently elected two new officers and two new board members.
“These are successful people with strong connections throughout the greater Milwaukee community,” said Froedtert Hospital Foundation Vice President and Executive Director Nora Sale. “I’m confident they will help us tell the story of philanthropy at Froedtert Hospital and provide guidance in our fundraising work.”
New officers are Bruce Block, partner/shareholder of Reinhart Boerner VanDeuren; and David Marcus, managing partner of Marcus Investments, LLC. Block will serve as chairman of the board and Marcus as vice chairman of the board. Both Block and Marcus are residents of Bayside.
New board members are Edward T. “Teddy” Werner, senior director of business operations for the Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club; and Roger Thrun, president of WHR Group Inc.
The Froedtert Hospital Foundation supports Froedtert Hospital, through philanthropy, in achieving its full potential as a nationally recognized academic medical center known for patient centered care, innovation, high quality staff, teaching and clinical research.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- BBB Names 2015 Business Ethics Award Winners
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words