The Froedtert Hospital Foundation Board of Directors recently elected two new officers and two new board members.
“These are successful people with strong connections throughout the greater Milwaukee community,” said Froedtert Hospital Foundation Vice President and Executive Director Nora Sale. “I’m confident they will help us tell the story of philanthropy at Froedtert Hospital and provide guidance in our fundraising work.”
New officers are Bruce Block, partner/shareholder of Reinhart Boerner VanDeuren; and David Marcus, managing partner of Marcus Investments, LLC. Block will serve as chairman of the board and Marcus as vice chairman of the board. Both Block and Marcus are residents of Bayside.
New board members are Edward T. “Teddy” Werner, senior director of business operations for the Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club; and Roger Thrun, president of WHR Group Inc.
The Froedtert Hospital Foundation supports Froedtert Hospital, through philanthropy, in achieving its full potential as a nationally recognized academic medical center known for patient centered care, innovation, high quality staff, teaching and clinical research.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Fall Registration Info
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- Bayside Resident is Appointed Dean of the Alverno College School of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1