Pivotal Directions (www.pivotaldirections.org) a non-profit student organization is holding a huge multi-family warehouse rummage sale fundraiser Saturday, May 26th from 8am - 2pm and Sunday, May 27 11am-4pm. This sale was set to be located at the Mequon US Bank parking lot however we have so many items we simply could not transport it all down there. Now our students are holding the sale outside the storage facility (6209 W. Mequon Rd., Mequon, WI) next to the Piggly Wiggly grocery store on Mequon Rd and 57(Cedarburg Rd.). Look for the railroad tracks next to the grocery store and you can't miss this large sale rain or shine! All proceeds go to support our students' projects on their international trips to Kingston, Jamaica and Guatemala to work in orphanages with kids with disabilities and HIV/AIDS. One example of a project the proceeds will benefit is our teens building a 12 foot by 12 foot house for a family living in a garbage dump community. There will be clothes, sporting equipment, books, games, toys, household items, art, furniture, etc. We have 1000's of items in great condition priced to sell! Due to setting up early there will be no sales prior to the start. Please park in either the grocery store parking lot or Mequon Car Care parking lot next door. Thank you for supporting our local youth making a difference in the world!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!
- Financial Checklist for Your Sixties