Pivotal Directions (www.pivotaldirections.org) a non-profit student organization is holding a huge multi-family warehouse rummage sale fundraiser Saturday, May 26th from 8am - 2pm and Sunday, May 27 11am-4pm. This sale was set to be located at the Mequon US Bank parking lot however we have so many items we simply could not transport it all down there. Now our students are holding the sale outside the storage facility (6209 W. Mequon Rd., Mequon, WI) next to the Piggly Wiggly grocery store on Mequon Rd and 57(Cedarburg Rd.). Look for the railroad tracks next to the grocery store and you can't miss this large sale rain or shine! All proceeds go to support our students' projects on their international trips to Kingston, Jamaica and Guatemala to work in orphanages with kids with disabilities and HIV/AIDS. One example of a project the proceeds will benefit is our teens building a 12 foot by 12 foot house for a family living in a garbage dump community. There will be clothes, sporting equipment, books, games, toys, household items, art, furniture, etc. We have 1000's of items in great condition priced to sell! Due to setting up early there will be no sales prior to the start. Please park in either the grocery store parking lot or Mequon Car Care parking lot next door. Thank you for supporting our local youth making a difference in the world!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today and save $$$!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- BBB Names 2015 Business Ethics Award Winners