Milwaukee Art Museum and the Kohl’s Education Center Celebrate the Release of Brave with Special June Promotions
The Milwaukee Art Museum and the Kohl’s Education Center are celebrating the release of Disney and Pixar’s highly-anticipated new movie, Brave. Brave is the story of a spirited young princess determined to make her own path in life. After she defies an age-old custom and endangers her kingdom, she must use her bravery and her archery skills to save her kingdom.
From June 1 – 15, families that visit the Kohl’s Art Generation Gallery can enter to win a family 4-pack of tickets to an exclusive showing of Brave. Additionally, parents who bring their Brave ticket stubs to the Museum from June 22 through June 30 will receive two-for-the-price-of-one full-price adult admission to the museum. Kids 12 and under are always free!
The current Kohl’s Art Generation exhibit, “Animation: Art Goes to the Movies,” explores the inspiration that Disney and Pixar animators drew from historical works of art while creating some of today’s most popular animated movies. The Gallery features a scene from Brave and connects it to the piece that inspired it—a painting of Stonehenge.
Photo: Children create their own flip-books and simple-stop motion animations in the “Animation: Art Goes to the Movies” exhibit in the Kohl’s Art Generation Gallery
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- BBB Names 2015 Business Ethics Award Winners
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words