Milwaukee Art Museum and the Kohl’s Education Center Celebrate the Release of Brave with Special June Promotions
The Milwaukee Art Museum and the Kohl’s Education Center are celebrating the release of Disney and Pixar’s highly-anticipated new movie, Brave. Brave is the story of a spirited young princess determined to make her own path in life. After she defies an age-old custom and endangers her kingdom, she must use her bravery and her archery skills to save her kingdom.
From June 1 – 15, families that visit the Kohl’s Art Generation Gallery can enter to win a family 4-pack of tickets to an exclusive showing of Brave. Additionally, parents who bring their Brave ticket stubs to the Museum from June 22 through June 30 will receive two-for-the-price-of-one full-price adult admission to the museum. Kids 12 and under are always free!
The current Kohl’s Art Generation exhibit, “Animation: Art Goes to the Movies,” explores the inspiration that Disney and Pixar animators drew from historical works of art while creating some of today’s most popular animated movies. The Gallery features a scene from Brave and connects it to the piece that inspired it—a painting of Stonehenge.
Photo: Children create their own flip-books and simple-stop motion animations in the “Animation: Art Goes to the Movies” exhibit in the Kohl’s Art Generation Gallery
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Summer Theater At Homestead High School This Weekend - Eurydice
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- MUSIC AT THE MARKET
- Dominican drops football opener