Celebrate one hundred years of aluminum cookware manufacturing in Washington County!
Join Washington County Historical Society at its West Bend Co./Regal Ware Museum at 18 E. Washington Street in West Bend on Tuesday, May 15 from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm for a special evening of memories, history, and demonstrations. The Reigle family will speak about the history and future of the aluminum industry in the County. Refreshments will be served.
Admission is $4 per adult, $3 for seniors, free for children 5 and under and WCHS members. Join the Washington County Historical Society that evening and get in free!
Call (262) 335-4678 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer Exterior Painting
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Softball/Teeball Leagues
- Floor Coverings International Offers Advice To Milwakee Residents During National Flood Safety Awareness Week
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- WHO WAS ROSEBUD?
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. District Free Throw Contest Results
- Free Showing of "Life of Pi"