The Brown Deer Foundation will be hosting the 8th Annual Deer Run, in Brown Deer, Wisconsin, on Saturday, April 28, 2012 beginning at 9:00am. There will be a 5K walk and run and 10K run only. Registration begins at 7:30am – 8:30am. Primary corporate sponsors for are the Rite Hite YMCA and Wheaton Franciscan. Other sponsors include FIS, Veolia, Westbury Bank, Eggers Imprints, and General Capital. Pre-registration is encouraged. Register online at www.badgerlandstriders.org/home/ Races/TheDeerRun.htm and click on the link under Registration. Registration is $20. The Deer Run is the annual fund raiser for the Brown Deer Foundation which is a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization established to enhance the quality of life for the people of Brown Deer. Please call 414-371-3010 for further information on the Deer Run.
The Foundation was established in 1997 for dedicated individuals and organizations to make an investment in the community. The purpose of the Foundation, which is governed by a board of 11 directors from the community, is to receive and administer gifts for public, charitable and educational use. These gifts lessen the burdens of government by providing residents with amenities not funded by taxes, advance science and education, to develop and improve individuals and emphasize arts, crafts and sciences.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!
- Financial Checklist for Your Sixties
- Still room for Wine Glass Painting at Purloin Studio