The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following upcoming programs:
- Toddler/Preschool Art
- Tee Ball
- Parent-Tot Super Sports
- Children's Etiquette
- Jr. Knights Football Camp
- Investment Club - NEW!
- Co-ed High School Softball League
- ACT Workshop
- Don Beebe's House Speed: High School Football Academy
- American Red Cross Professional CPR & AED
- Belly Dancing
- How To Get Your Book Published
- Cooking To Avoid Yeast and Other Common Allergens
- Diabetes: Reversing and Preventing with Diet & Lifestyle
- Evening Yoga Flow with Yoga Fitness
- HCG Protocol
- Gentle Morning Flow Yoga
- Water Aerobics: Get Your Boots Wet!
- Mah Jongg
Please visit our website at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 to register today.
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member