Residents, watch your mailbox for the 2012 Summer Bulletin! The Nicolet Recreation Department has a terrific list of programs and activities for toddlers, youth, teens, adults, and senior citizens! Including new programs like: Computer Explorers, Ballet Princesses Dance Camp, Chinese For Busy People, and much more. You can also find the bulletin online at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm
Online registration for Summer programs begins Monday, April 16th. You can also phone, fax, mail, walk-in, or use our drop box to register beginning April 30th.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- There's still time to register for 2013 Camp at the Hills!
- Summer Reading at the Whitefish Bay Public Library
- ChristPond Retreat Center Annual Pancake Breakfast is June 30, 2013
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Bayside and Fox Point residents named to Chambers USA leading lawyer list
- Nicolet Athletic Hall of Fame
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health
- Braeger Donates to Honor Teachers
- Top Five Tips for Mobile Banking