Fish Fry dinners will be served on the remaining Fridays in Lent, including Good Friday, at Holy Family Parish, 4825 N. Wildwood Ave., Whitefish Bay.
Serving will be from 5 to 7 p.m. on March 23 and 30 and April 6.
The menu includes baked or fried cod, fried walleye, shrimp tempura, cheese pizza sticks, side dishes and homemade desserts. There is special pricing for families of five or more. Carry-outs are available.
Ample parking is available on the school playground off Marlborough Dr. The wheelchair accessible entrance is at the church's front door, 4825 N. Wildwood Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary