Fish Fry dinners will be served on the remaining Fridays in Lent, including Good Friday, at Holy Family Parish, 4825 N. Wildwood Ave., Whitefish Bay.
Serving will be from 5 to 7 p.m. on March 23 and 30 and April 6.
The menu includes baked or fried cod, fried walleye, shrimp tempura, cheese pizza sticks, side dishes and homemade desserts. There is special pricing for families of five or more. Carry-outs are available.
Ample parking is available on the school playground off Marlborough Dr. The wheelchair accessible entrance is at the church's front door, 4825 N. Wildwood Ave.
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities