Author Visit and Demonstration!
Learn how to use everyday things to make cool gadgets on Saturday, March 10th from 2:00-3:00 p.m. at Shorewood Public Library!
Cy Tymony, author of “Sneaky Uses for Everyday Things” will demonstrate how to use household items in extraordinary ways and tell amazing stories about sneaky resourcefulness through history. Attendees will make their own boomerangs from bookmarks, flying disks made from paper and learn to make a 007 'gadget jacket.'
This event is open to all ages and will be held in the lower level meeting room.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art Sampler
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!