Author Visit and Demonstration!
Learn how to use everyday things to make cool gadgets on Saturday, March 10th from 2:00-3:00 p.m. at Shorewood Public Library!
Cy Tymony, author of “Sneaky Uses for Everyday Things” will demonstrate how to use household items in extraordinary ways and tell amazing stories about sneaky resourcefulness through history. Attendees will make their own boomerangs from bookmarks, flying disks made from paper and learn to make a 007 'gadget jacket.'
This event is open to all ages and will be held in the lower level meeting room.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Spring Break at the Kohl’s Art Generation Studio!
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration
- Brilliant DPI to Host Open House to Showcase Expanded Office Space
- Accept the Challenge: Become Accredited in Public Relations