Author Visit and Demonstration!
Learn how to use everyday things to make cool gadgets on Saturday, March 10th from 2:00-3:00 p.m. at Shorewood Public Library!
Cy Tymony, author of “Sneaky Uses for Everyday Things” will demonstrate how to use household items in extraordinary ways and tell amazing stories about sneaky resourcefulness through history. Attendees will make their own boomerangs from bookmarks, flying disks made from paper and learn to make a 007 'gadget jacket.'
This event is open to all ages and will be held in the lower level meeting room.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Kick off the season with the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- YOUNG BAYSIDE RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane