The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following upcoming programs:
- Yoga Tots
- Painting For Toddlers and Preschoolers/Gym Time Combo
- Parent-Tot Super Sports
- Before School Study Hall on Late Start Days @ Glen Hills
- Bananas Swim Team
- Chinese Martial Arts
- Sign Language
- Ice Skating Lessons
- Water Polo Club
- ACT Workshop
- Cooking with Class: Stir-Fry
- Advanced Digital Photography
- Belly Dancing
- Adult Spanish Lessons
- Native Plants for the Urban Garden
- Gentle Morning Flow Yoga
- Maj Jongg
- Q & A with the Podiatrist
Register at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art Sampler
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!