The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following upcoming programs:
- Yoga Tots
- Painting For Toddlers and Preschoolers/Gym Time Combo
- Parent-Tot Super Sports
- Before School Study Hall on Late Start Days @ Glen Hills
- Bananas Swim Team
- Chinese Martial Arts
- Sign Language
- Ice Skating Lessons
- Water Polo Club
- ACT Workshop
- Cooking with Class: Stir-Fry
- Advanced Digital Photography
- Belly Dancing
- Adult Spanish Lessons
- Native Plants for the Urban Garden
- Gentle Morning Flow Yoga
- Maj Jongg
- Q & A with the Podiatrist
Register at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm
- Cudahy Family Library presents Antique Appraisal Event
- Wauwatosa Girl Makes Good
- MUSIC AND FACE PAINTING
- Lil Rev Performs Saturday in Fox Point