Please join Registered Dietitian, Heather Klug from The Karen Yontz Women’s Cardiac Awareness Center located in Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center, for a nutrition presentation. Learn how to improve your heart health through simple and practical modifications of your food choices.
North Shore Library
Wednesday, January 25th.
7:00 to 7:45 pm
Please call the library at (414) 351-3461 or stop by the Reference Desk. to register. Walk-ins are also welcome.
If you require special accommodations, notify the
Library Director Richard Nelson at least 72 hours in advance
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Plumbing Experts Say Best Way to Minimize Damage During Emergency is to Turn Off Water Supply
- Free Showing of "Million Dollar Arm"