Please join Registered Dietitian, Heather Klug from The Karen Yontz Women’s Cardiac Awareness Center located in Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center, for a nutrition presentation. Learn how to improve your heart health through simple and practical modifications of your food choices.
North Shore Library
Wednesday, January 25th.
7:00 to 7:45 pm
Please call the library at (414) 351-3461 or stop by the Reference Desk. to register. Walk-ins are also welcome.
If you require special accommodations, notify the
Library Director Richard Nelson at least 72 hours in advance
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today and save $$$!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- BBB Names 2015 Business Ethics Award Winners