Please join Registered Dietitian, Heather Klug from The Karen Yontz Women’s Cardiac Awareness Center located in Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center, for a nutrition presentation. Learn how to improve your heart health through simple and practical modifications of your food choices.
North Shore Library
Wednesday, January 25th.
7:00 to 7:45 pm
Please call the library at (414) 351-3461 or stop by the Reference Desk. to register. Walk-ins are also welcome.
If you require special accommodations, notify the
Library Director Richard Nelson at least 72 hours in advance
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art Sampler
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!