Please join Registered Dietitian, Heather Klug from The Karen Yontz Women’s Cardiac Awareness Center located in Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center, for a nutrition presentation. Learn how to improve your heart health through simple and practical modifications of your food choices.
North Shore Library
Wednesday, January 25th.
7:00 to 7:45 pm
Please call the library at (414) 351-3461 or stop by the Reference Desk. to register. Walk-ins are also welcome.
If you require special accommodations, notify the
Library Director Richard Nelson at least 72 hours in advance
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- Bayside Resident is Appointed Dean of the Alverno College School of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm