Please join Registered Dietitian, Heather Klug from The Karen Yontz Women’s Cardiac Awareness Center located in Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center, for a nutrition presentation. Learn how to improve your heart health through simple and practical modifications of your food choices.
North Shore Library
Wednesday, January 25th.
7:00 to 7:45 pm
Please call the library at (414) 351-3461 or stop by the Reference Desk. to register. Walk-ins are also welcome.
If you require special accommodations, notify the
Library Director Richard Nelson at least 72 hours in advance
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- YOUNG BAYSIDE RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive